luni, 27 aprilie 2009

running out of sugar is not the worst thing that could happen to you at dinner. But i've seen better.

Listening to music, hoping that it'll help a bit.
british rock this evening. Harsh night again, i cannot get enough sleep, all slips, I'm confussed.
Still, great afternoon with my lovely friend. No school, little words, lots of understanding and dreaming-crying. eh, My ways are a bit strange. My dreams too. :)
I was thinking about all, having a taste of them all, things and people around me move too fast and they hear nothing of what i scream.

let's tell stories about the beautiful things we see everyday. :) it'll be so much more funny.

'say whatever you have to say' 'take whatever you have to take' . I don't like the kooks' song 'sway'

aham, and i love patrick's 'vulture'. Actually, i love the video more than the song. It reminds me of depeche mode and of so many devilish thoughts in my head . And it makes me feel way too gay. :)))) 'mama, don't worry, i say your boy is doing fine' ;)

Oh, and I listen to cocorosie and feel like going and hanging my shoes outside my window (this is a weird reaction indeed, but you cannot fight with people's feelings ) and then having a tea and 2 coffees.

I'm listening to The cure again (due to my hair loving so much Robert Smith). 'spider-man is having you for dinner tonight' 'boys don't cry' (and girls don't eat, but this is another myth and story)
I guess I'll be reading and sobbing for some 2 more days, but after all things go their way with me . I shall stop these worries and plans.
Uh, you lucky kids that can sleep good and dream nice. I envy you. ;)

Niciun comentariu: