vineri, 24 aprilie 2009

driving a red car and listening to alien music must be your biggest dream this summer. mine not.

Don't show off you genius, let people discover it. (asta asa, ca o conluzie ciudata in urma observatiei indelungate asupra oamenilor narcisisti degeaba)


After all these days of strange calm and 'tristesse profonde', I've learnt to see people in a different way. It was high time, you'd say. But somehow I feel things went their way; they always do. THINGS GO THEIR WAY.
I've been thinking so much about humans, like never before. You see, 2 days ago I was dreaming about flying pianos and very talkative slippers, friendly clouds and everlasting moonshine. But then it came, all of a sudden, humanity, and woke me up: Come on, lazy cat, we expect something from you! Then I decided to look back, then to the left, to the right and to observe those eyes on me , so shinny and greedy, watching and waiting.
Perharps there was noone, but my mind decided that they could be, that they must have been there. It all happened like in a movie: when you realize, then the whole universe helps you and shows you the way you are supposed to walk on . A moment of happiness when you just breathe the most pure air in your galaxy.. And so, today was a special day. Thank you stars ;)

Aham, still wondering what calmed me down. I'm so unexpectably quiet and thoughtful(like the old times when i used to talk to myself and write a lot). Oh, and i feel like having beer no more.
I love my scarves again, I feel like I can survive without money again, I feel like having clever conversations with special people again ( someone over there ? hm? here, here, :D) . It's been so long, I've been numb for so long that now I feel like a new born.

And I'm in my strangest age, people.

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

He he, trebuie să-ţi fac cunoştiinţă cu "What the Bleep do We Know", un film cu muuuultă fizică cuantică :D
În film se vorbeşte în principal despre modul în care noi percepem lumea din jurul nostru şi faptul că realmente noi suntem cei care ne făurim zi de zi realitatea în care trăim...

bluewoh spunea...

Da, asta-i cum nu se poate mai adevarat. hrmmm si chiar vreau sa vad si filmul ala, desi nu pot garanta ca inteleg mai mult de 20% din explicatiile cu fizica si chestii d'astea. :D it would be fun though.