luni, 11 mai 2009

Two shots in the morning, take it easy on yourself

Time flies, time lies. Ha!

It's like, I was just fine. Spent the most beautiful afternoon.. after sooo many weeks. :D
Smoked like crazy. It's funny that my body shares so many personalities sometimes.
May sun burns so bad.
I'm thinking about starting to learn Russian or German. But later a bit, after all these creepy exams are over. Although German would be too difficult for me, freaks me out sometimes. I cannot understand a word.

I've got my dearest friend near me, so i'm happy. :D

I'm thinking about changes. I feel like going for blue hair.

Oh, and i need a good book and a nice talker. ;) Anyone who tells nice stories? hm ?

and i remember this thing, a phrase that had been haunting my dreams until i saw the movie again : "to become a real artist, i knew i had to get out of that place" Ha! i could say the same. Had a strange feeling today, but ill tell some other time ;)

Niciun comentariu: