luni, 25 mai 2009

trains stop where they are supposed to, stop hopping for Stockholm if yours goes directly to Brazil

I imagine we were too lost to realize, after all. Funny day indeed and it gets even funnyer when I ruin one of the most long lasting relationships/friendships I had. My fault for being such a kid and a idiot who believes in sweet nothings and guides her life according to her dreams.
Well, I should have learnt until now that some things cannot be forced and some people really can't get out of their boxes and they even drag you inside. My head is full of questions and unsolved problems, nasty creatures and dirty colours, I fell like writing a woolf-ish essay. Long live streams of consciousness!

Blah Blah Blah .


Then i wake up at 4 in the morning and feel like i've got no sleep under my eyelids. I force to get back and promise myself that all will be just fine and shinny if i get some sleep. Then i remember the walk on the street, all alone, at 11.30 p.m. when i stated that nothing would be the same anymore. Big words! tooo big, but i felt just like a stupid actor who can see nothing but black in front of his eyes and then all runs and slips away, curtians fall and.. well. you die or something. Lucky me for having the best friend in the world, like my twin or something, and we can hold each other so that we could breathe.

Now my computer plays some Blonde Redhead and Kasabian. And then if i get bored some crazy music i used to listen last summer with my best friends forever. I guess I'll switch to Cocorosie. :X


And i'm thinking about all these things i have always wanted to do and never actually did. well, it's high time, lazy cat.

Niciun comentariu: