duminică, 8 februarie 2009

travelling mood

but I like it ) i try to recover from my long lasting winter depressive moods,
I believe everything i read in books. :d that's why i have strange dreams and insane nightmares.
I wish i had money to go to my dream concert ( patrick wolf, 8th of march, colchester, chez Ade) but if it's not now, it will be soon :)) it was one of my new year's wishes- to go to one of patty's concerts.
I do plans for next week, I think something important will happen soon. ;)
I started drawing again . feels so good. :d I bought myself 3 agendas and i plan to buy some more. + my head is full of ideas and desires for a better life, still .. i often (every 10 minutes) become down-hearted and swear on God that i will burry myself indoors and never again do anything that involves contact with other people. But I guess it's normal to have these doubts.
Oh, today is boring, tomorrow will be a murder scene. I have to take a difficult exam and my brain is broken.
I had a strange dream and cried of fear, but i guess it let me lots of ideas for my future paintings.
Well, this was a page of stupid thing, but I feel better after writing it. What ? I am a selfish little animal . What did you expect? Thank you for reading this nonsense. ;)

3 comentarii:

dana petrini spunea...

te duci la Patrick Wolf pana la urma? tell me, tell me!

bluewoh spunea...

nu cred. i can't even afford the plane ticket . daca se intampla vreo minune, merg :d . and i am soooo waiting for something like that.

dana petrini spunea...

Fundraiser, fundraiser for Andreea! :( :( eu continui sa sper ca te vei duce >:D< like in a miracle :)