sâmbătă, 14 februarie 2009

for freddie with ... tired eyes.


uh, killer killer queen.
wazzzup. love?
i've been more or less a little junkie for 2 days. well, 2 dayz and a half . almost 3. (still i did my painting;) )
i shall bite my lip to blood and get back straight and sane. but, wait, I still have some more holiday to waste, do I?
Maybe I am listening too much to funny music or watching way tooo many movies ( tooo many of Almodovar's movies and I feel unsually....well. hard to say )
Oh, shut up monsters in my head.

As to not forget.. I remembered all those beautiful times last summer. Sad, Exciting, Teary, Screamy, etc. but Beautiful times. With the mighty Ficatzel on the road, -reddish being on wheels.

I am just too sad not be there. There There. I made some wrong choices this week.

And i started to read some old russian fairy tales i found over here. And to take deep breaths. To think. To measure facts, to cut my hair again, to make new clothes, to paint, to craft, to walk my dog twice a day, to wonder about life. I have a busy life, what did you expect?

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

who doesn't miss those times potaie? no worries, just us and the ficatzel..