miercuri, 11 februarie 2009

horror movies


pfff. got too moody lately.
now I'm into horror stuff (it won't last more than 3 hours) Then I'll start doing designs for my future dresses and bags, birdcages and flower bottles. ( I think creative people should built their own stuff and stop buying so much from famous brands . but I'll discuss these some other time)
I'll go home for 4 days, I'll be painting and dreaming, trying to recover.
I've had some problems lately, but I guess being alone for some days will do me good. I have to take some important decissions and then start working with and by myself.
Also, I've been creating some odd stories and going through weird experiences ( maybe because I'm too tired and dizzy)
well, well, beware beware!
Today I remembered Sylvia. Read again some poems and got in her mood. And I also got impressed(again and again and again) by magic realism . Isn't it soooo great ?

Niciun comentariu: