joi, 15 ianuarie 2009

rabbits don't actually bite , they kill.

waiting .-as if she would expect him to be there everytime she turns her head to left.
smiling as if she was sure he would respond with a smile as well. eyes would meet and that is.. the story is already started.
is like.. i really want to paint this thing. the deer falling for the wolf or something. maybe i would choose some other little opposites , but you get the idea.
oh, if only i could stop concetrating on small disasters and stop lighting bombs in my head, everything would be just fine. fine as an evening when you drink tea and have some biscuits, then watch a creepy film and cry until you fall asleep. then you wake up laughing. what a day would be that when you wake up laughing at yourself. ;)

oh, dear! something drives me really crazy. :)) maybe the exams, maybe the people around me, maybe the coffee i have, maybe the dog that eats my bag or my shirt and then i have nothing to wear.


btw: it seems that
Dreaming is free
distraction is an obstruction to the construction
the brain is the most impressive thing in the universe, and it's right behind the nose ( as to make me confused enough to refuse to study funny things for university)

this is all for today, little creatures. I shall take my lazy self and my immaginary friends and go to shhhhtudy.

funny day we had, is that so ?

Niciun comentariu: