miercuri, 28 ianuarie 2009

le noir et le noir, il y a beaucoup de differences. ;)


in my secret life , in my secret life. i abused this song all this week. i overwatched the video. and thought maybe too much about the theme.
but, isn't it all so lovely? and funny at a certain point ( until it becomes weird:)))?
like... i am such an idiot in real life, i stumble, i fall, i say stupid things, i laugh like a retard, i dream during my classes, i forget about my homework, i disappoint people, i stare into people's eyes, i stay quiet when i sould speak and then i become hyperactive when i should stay quiet. I am the upper limit of stupid empirism and never believe without going through the experience. I abuse all i like and I make sure that i get the last drop of the things i am impressed by. I know no limits. Then i fall into deep dreams and never wake up on time .
but.. in my secret life i do things in a different way. in my secret life everything moves so like me , has exactly the rythm i do. And , besides, i do have lots of secret interests and secret wishes for a suprarealistic life. But, as they are secret, I can't tell. :D

Niciun comentariu: