duminică, 21 decembrie 2008

rootless tree . 'aquatic' kind of view. ;




citizien of another universe, seeing myself as another fish, i claim for my right of having a happy ( read as 'not so ordinary') winter holiday.
ha, i might as well erase that stupid idea. And how i wish i could do it for real, not just on paper or on the desktop.
anyway, the basic idea is that i need someone nice to talk to. See , it's quite important to talk and not just speak.
uh, i'm full of pathetic moods ( as pathetic as Prufrock:))).
skip.

Ok, here I am . in my bedroom, looking for nice music and crying over my keyboard. I am just too sick. Is the firts time i catch a cold this winter, so i feel terribly awfully bad.
And i want some winter evenings full of movies. Btw. tea and biscuits, anyone? ;;) And i also look for someone dreamy-insane enough ( like me :D) to join me in making the most terrific and marvelous pencil clothes for my imaginary theatre of over-absurd-visions and for other stupid-idiotic projects i have in my mind. :D

well, we'll keep in touch . ;)

2 comentarii:

dana petrini spunea...

Let us go then, you and I,
When the evening is spread out against the sky
Like a patient etherized upon a table :-" :-" .... remember?
I love those lyrics... can I have tea and biscuits with you :)?

Miss you, my dear Andreea :*

bluewoh spunea...

miss you too. :* we'll have the tonnes of tea you want in summer.
hugs.
stii, ma gandeam la facultatea ta , the mighty MOHO. :))) i guess it's pretty cool after all, isn't it ? vreo aventura, ceva, vreo intamplare ?