joi, 11 decembrie 2008

bits of bits


friends. old times.
Macacul se intoarce pt cateva saptamani. I'm soo happy , I even dream at least one hour per day about it. I should do some preparations. And since I am not good at cooking or something like that, I'll buy the cakes and then I'll paint something and maybe even craft , since I have one day off ( it's saturday people, i can sleeeeep and happily work on my personal projects)
And soon I'll be drawing again and doing nice stuff, since I opened my mind again. So beware, I'm on the run. ;)

(old photo near. october. first time at home with Gabi and Piru after i came back from England. I guess Anda was there too. )

Un comentariu:

dana petrini spunea...

pandipooooooooooooooooooooooo!

acolo era, right?
the place of silence and despair.. ah :D